10/13/2011

Back

I'm back!

We settled in an apartment yesterday and I am happy to say - we are now stress free! The apartment is fantastic, the community is fantastic, we are a sidewalk away from a very long bike trail, we are minutes from the hospital where I am working, and it is finally cool here in Plano!

We moved in yesterday and woke up this morning and went on a long bike ride - it was wonderful! We currently have all the windows open and the breeze feels wonderful! Our apartment is completely shaded by huge trees so we hopefully won't have to turn the air on at all!

I will post pictures later - I just wanted to let everyone know that I have not forgotten about the blog! We now are settled in Plano until the middle of February, so many, many more posts to come! (Don't expect any in the next four days though - I have to work Thurs, Fri, Sat, and Sunday nights so I will be doing nothing but eating, sleeping, and working!)

No comments:

Post a Comment