7/14/2011

102.6




Clay went to bed last night at 840 - that's the earliest he has ever gone to bed, I think! I should have known he wasn't feeling that great.

He slept fairly well last night but at 0530 this morning he woke up and was just rolling around the bed moaning. He laid on my chest and that is when I realized he was scorching hot! I didn't wake him up last night to give him any Advil or Tylenol because he was sleeping so good. I should have. We got up, ran a cool bath, and gave him Advil. It took him about an hour and a half before he was feeling okay again - we both went to sleep and slept until 1040 this morning! He has no fever now and I will be sure to keep Advil and Tylenol in him today - it's miserable to have a fever. And yet he never whined or fussed about it this morning. He actually spent his fever induced delirium laughing at Casey this morning! (Casey made the comment that he is glad he didn't have to get shots or I would be taking care of him more than I was taking care of Clay with a fever! Maybe a little true! )

I just took these pictures of Clay a few minutes ago - such a ham!

(I had to add a picture from this date last year - I know I have been doing this often, but it is constantly amazing to me how much changes in just a year!)

No comments:

Post a Comment