8/10/2011

Favorite





Clay has a new favorite thing - listening to us read books! We cannot sit down anywhere in the house without him bringing us a book and demanding (sometimes not so politely if we are not being very receptive to his request) us to read him a book! He crawls in our lap and will sit for as long as it takes to read his myriad of books - sometimes 30 minutes!

Being the avid reader that I am - I have to say I am so proud that he loves to read already! We are taking every opportunity to read to him, go to Barnes and Noble to let him read new books, buying him books constantly. (I know what you're thinking - it will get expensive buying him books all the time. And it probably will but I am so excited and eager to foster such a positive past time at all costs! What better way to spend our money - buying Clay books!)

He also LOVES LOVES LOVES bath time! I swear the boy poops 6 times a day just so we give him a bath each time! (He has pretty sensitive skin so if we don't give him a bath each time his little booty gets so irritated.) He would spend hours at a time in the bathtub if we would let him!

P.S. We have planned our first trip home - we will drive home after I get off work Monday morning the 29th and stay until Friday morning the 2nd so I can work that Friday and Saturday night. We are excited to get back to see everyone! Clay isn't letting on like he's excited but I guarantee you he will be excited to see everyone as well!!

No comments:

Post a Comment