7/27/2011

Catch Up






I'm going to play catch up and post a few things!

We have had a busy last two weeks trying to get ready for the big move! I can't believe we leave in 2 days! Everyone asks us if we are "ready?" While we are ready to go, we have not packed one single thing! (We will not have the internet immediately when we get down there so I will post all the pictures I have taken in the last couple of weeks - it may be a week or so before I can post anymore! I will catch up, I promise!)

We have spent the last two weeks enjoying family time! We have been riding a lot, we have gone to Mid America Museum, have had several visitors, and have been swimming a lot! We've enjoyed spending time together - it has been so nice to have Casey home! I LOVE IT!

In other news - I gave Clay his first haircut about a week ago! He loved it! (Pictures to follow!) He looks like such a grown up now - it's kind of sad to me, but extremely cute as well!

There will be several posts that follow just full of pictures! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment